12 Sep Pearl Multi-Purpose WP Theme Review (spoiler: it’s awesome!)
Today I got to dig in and get a closer look at the Pearl WordPress theme by Stylemix. To be honest, I thought it’d just be another “nice” theme without much to differentiate it in the crowded market of premium WordPress themes … but OH BOY was I wrong! This theme is seriously outstanding and raises the bar for quality and flexibility within a single premium theme.
Get 10% off on all products, use coupon OFF10
Pearl WP theme offers more than most.
Unlike many premium themes out there—which parade themselves as “multi-purpose” but actually just have a few versions with different photos and basic layouts, but the same functionality, so they’re not truly multi-purpose—Pearl offers distinctly different layout designs, perfectly suited to their various intended purposes, with added functionality for each. This is the game-changer as far as I can see.
It’s faults? … um, sorry, can’t find any.
Always, when writing a review, I’ll try and find some faults. But the team at Stylemix have made my job really hard today! I just can’t fault it… Sure, maybe there could be more layouts and even more functionality than they already have perhaps, but what they have included is more than enough to cover almost ANY niche you might be in. You might need someone with design and WordPress skills to make it work well if you want something other than the styles and functionality offered in Pearl, but I have no doubt that ultimately it’ll end up looking and working exceptionally well, regardless of what you want to do with it.
If anything, the one fault might be that you’d have a hard time making it look ugly! haha
Oh, actually, I told a lie — there is ONE downside: presently there’s no marketplace/shop theme layout. But according to the developers at Stylemix, that’s on the way too! Hopefully we don’t have to wait too long for that one.
OK, so onto the good stuff…
First up: it’s ELEVEN different themes in one. You’ve got a business theme, a music theme, restaurant, construction, beauty, medical, charity, coaching, transportation, realestate and a funky portfolio theme. PLUS, they’ve got two more on the way — a church and a shop/marketplace theme. So I think that pretty much covers everything, right?
Not only do you have these 11 complete layout demos, but you also have complete flexibility within each sub-theme thanks to over 200 content UI modules included with Pearl. These modules are all well-designed, highly functional options to help you make your website unique to your needs and content.
There are banners, maps, graphs, services, testimonial modules and SO much more — see for yourself!
Pearl has 250 page templates
It’s not often you can feel confident that a theme will do WHATEVER you want it to…. but I think this is as close as it gets. With 250 page templates and over 200 content UI modules, that gives you at least 50,000 page layout options (ignore my maths — it’s probably way more than that in reality!). Add into the mix Pearl’s advanced theme customization options, Google fonts, unlimited colors and custom visual composer, and you’ll see that the possibilities are virtually endless, that’s for sure.
Aside from it’s superbly designed templates, here are a few of it’s other great features…
- Custom Visual Composer + Advanced Theme Customization Options — to give you complete flexibility and powerful editing options
- Custom 1-Click Demo Import — so you don’t have to waste time trying to figure out how to make it look like the demos!
- 24/7 Support with Live Chat … yes, 24/7! That’ll put a smile on your dial when you get stuck, any time, night or day.
- 800+ Google Fonts to choose from — just in case you weren’t already 100% happy with the typography of your chosen theme templates.
- Custom Icon Loader — to add those extra design elements that make a site sing!
- Extensive Documentation — so you’ll have easy access to any info you might need about the Pearl theme.
- Customizable Google Maps — this was one of my favourite aspects, because Pearl’s maps look awesome!
- Loading Speed Optimization — which is great for SEO and the overall user-experience. (There’s nothing worse than a great-looking site that is really SLOW to load! Urgghhh!! But thankfully you won’t have that problem with Pearl).
- Unlimited Custom Colors
- Multilingual & Translation Ready
- Pearl Slider — with some really nice looking transitions and animations.
- Pearl Header Builder — to create your header exactly how you want it.
- Pearl Mega Menu — offers everything you could want for your navigation/menu.
- Lifetime Updates!
There aren’t many contenders for the throne of premium themes, and Avada has held that spot for a long time. But, finally, I think a new standard has been set by Pearl and we might see it knock Avada off it’s perch pretty soon! Anyway, check it out for yourself and let me know what you think in the comments below — I’d be very surprised if you didn’t like it.