13 Apr Everything You Need To Know About Backlinks for Your WordPress Blog
It’s widely known that backlinks continue to play a big role in website’s SEO. And of course, building backlinks needs to be a key part of your search engine optimization strategy. However, the quality of incoming links matters. Obviously, you have to focus on attracting quality backlinks to a site.
Get 10% off on all products, use coupon OFF10
You should definitely try to get backlinks from relevant sites. Such backlinks will drive targeted traffic to your website and improve your search engine rankings. In addition, you need to build links naturally to avoid search engine penalties.
Building backlinks for a WordPress blog is not always easy. That’s why we’ve decided to tell you how to get high quality links for your WordPress site in natural way. First of all, we’ll talk about the best ways of building backlinks for a WordPress blog. Then, we’ll explain to you how to use the power of WordPress plugins to attract more incoming links to a website. So, you’ll have everything that you need to improve your site’s link building strategy.
Best 5 Ways to Get Quality Links to a WordPress Site
- Provide great content on your WordPress blog. The success of your link building strategy will depend a lot on the quality of your blog content. You need to make a difference as a blogger by providing users with original, valuable and easy-to-read content on your WordPress site. Finally, people will start discuss your articles on other sites and your blog will get quality backlinks.
- Establish good relationships with other bloggers. It makes a lot of sense for you to make friends with other bloggers in your niche. Link to their blog posts on your WordPress site from time to time. Your friends will probably decide to do the same for you. As a result, your site will get backlinks from relevant blogs.
- Write guest posts on other blogs. It’s fair to say that guest posting offers great link building opportunities to WordPress site owners. Most likely that you’ll be able to find a lot of bloggers in your niche who would be interested in publishing your content on their sites. So, you’ll provide bloggers with free content and they will provide you with backlinks.
- Share links to your blog posts on social media sites. Your WP blog must be connected to all popular social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google +, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and others. If you update your WordPress blog with interesting content regularly, you’ll be able to grow your social media following dramatically over the time. However, the most important thing is that some social media users may decide to link to your website.
- Use images to attract quality incoming links to your site. You should use your own images on your WordPress blog for a number of reasons. If you use your own graphics on your site, you’ll never get complains from other site owners. On the other hand, if someone else chooses to use your pictures then he/she has to provide a link to your site.
Top 3 WordPress Link Building Plugins
It’s worth noting that the help of some WordPress plugins is immeasurable in the process of building links for a WordPress blog. Now, we’ll describe great link building plugins for WordPress that can contribute greatly to your off-site SEO strategy.
Let’s assume that you’ve changed your website structure recently. In this case, your WordPress blog may have backlinks that point to non-existing web pages. Therefore, such backlinks will no longer make their contribution to your site’s SEO. With such a wonderful plugin as Backlink Saver, you’ll find it easy to resolve this problem. The plugin will point all of your backlinks to the site’s homepage. As a result, all of your site’s backlinks will be counted.
Link Removal Tool
Does your WordPress blog have a lot of external links to the site that no longer exists? Obviously, this is bad for your site’s SEO. However, it may take you too much time to remove all of these links manually by yourself. With Link Removal Tool plugin you’ll be able to remove all of external links that point to other specific site fast and easy. All that you need to do is to provide site’s URL and the plugin will do great job for you. Finally, all of external links pointing to this site will be removed.
Get Backlinks is a must-have WordPress plugin for those who need to get good backlinks for a WordPress blog quickly. The plugin is designed to make it easy for site’s visitors to provide you with a backlink. Get Backlinks plugin will provide site’s visitors with HTML code. The only thing they need to do is to copy HTML code and add it to their site. Thus, your WP blog will get an incoming link.
Thank you so much for reading this article. Now, you have everything you need to know about building backlinks for your WordPress blog. Follow our tips and use the best WP plugins to develop an effective off-site SEO strategy for your WordPress blog that works! Good luck!