TeslaThemes is your one-stop shop for premier WordPress themes and allied marketing services at an affordable price. They offer a range of options with niche requirements for your website, blog, or e-commerce platform without running up a huge bill. Read on to know more about the attractive deals and promotional offers which make the deal even sweeter!
Best TeslaThemes Coupon Code Discount for 2016:TTPROMO20 – 20% off your entire TeslaThemes order!
This is a stackable coupon code offering 20% off any subscription, theme, plug-in or developer package until Dec 30, 2016. It effectively means you can use it on top of regular 20% discount offers to get a total of 40% off. The duration and rebate amount make it our favorite deal of 2016.
PS: If you’re willing to wait until a major holiday, you may well be able to save up to 60%.
TeslaThemes Coupon and Discount Guide for 2016
If you found this page, you are more than likely familiar with TeslaThemes, and the superior products they offer in the WordPress theme space. If all you are looking for is a TeslaThemes coupon code, then you scrolled too far (or not far enough – the code is above AND below). The best TeslaThemes promotion is highlighted above, and will save you 15% on your next order. But if you aren’t yet familiar with the company, strap in because we are going to highlight some of the best features and promotions the company has to offer.
While this post will touch on popular TeslaThemes offerings and products, the main reason for this post is to outline the best promotions and discount coupons that TeslaThemes has to offer new and existing users. We found some obvious ways to save money, but it is worth talking about the not-so-obvious ones as well. But first, let’s once again give an overview of the best promotions that TeslaThemes has to offer:
TeslaThemes Promotions in Detail
There are also specific deals and promotional coupon codes for premium WordPress themes. Save anywhere from 15% to 30% on your business or personal TeslaThemes template.
Saving with TeslaThemes doesn’t end there. There are several other promotions that TeslaThemes runs periodically, to make your experience even better. Check out their deals page for updates.
- Buy 1, Get 1 free – Looking to set up multiple blogs or websites? This TeslaTheme offer might just be the perfect thing for you.
- Anniversary deals – celebrating its birthday in style! TeslaThemes offers big promotional discounts (up to 50% off on everything) bon May 29 every year.
- Social offers – Fans on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest rejoice! TeslaThemes’ unique promotional offers reward social activity like Facebook shares, re-tweeted offer codes, and pinned posts.
- Deals for lovers – TeslaThemes offers promotions for wedding theme websites (available for as low as $10!) as part of their Valentine’s Day deals.
- Hosting deals – Up to 35% off all hosting services makes it easy to set up your website.
If there’s nothing which meets your need right now, no worries. Check out their promotions page for more great offers and grab your deal when the time is right.
TeslaThemes highlights their ongoing promotions, offers and deals in their newsletter. Sign up for email newsletters in the section near the footer. You can check out all the upcoming deals for the holidays or the seasonal sales from their periodic emails.
If it’s too frequent, simply unsubscribe from specific lists at Dashboard > Novelty > Subsription.
Everyone loves shopping around the holidays. TeslaThemes offers several seasonal offers and discounts to help you put together the website, the online business, or just the blog which you always wanted to.
Use the following coupon codes and save big (40% discount on themes to 50% off everything – including themes, premium membership, and plugins):
- TESLAJULY4TH (4th of July deals)
- BACK2SCHOOL (summer sale)
Coupons are valid on all premium themes and subscription plans. Get more benefits and surprise deals on Black Friday, and Cyber Monday when you sign up for emails, or re-tweet the codes to your friends.
Giveaways and Freebies
TeslaThemes Giveaways – Check out the promotions page for massive giveaway promotions at various times of the year. Rules are as simple as any sweepstakes. Simply follow a set of tasks like following their Twitter profiles, or sharing some offers using their widget within the duration and you have a chance to win Moto 360 smartwatch, iPad Mini, Amazon gift cards worth $150, or premium kits with professional WordPress themes, plug-ins, collaboration kits, prototyping kits and more.
TeslaThemes freebies are the perfect gifts for the modern digital designer and web developer. It isn’t just about selling their WordPress themes, but providing a consummate set of features which make your online business or website shine: Free UI design kits, free flat design kits, free responsive design mock-up PSD set, icon set for websites and more wonderful freebies.
Save More with TeslaThemes Developer pack
TeslaThemes Developer Pack is targeted at professional developers, freelancers, and agencies who deliver customized theme for their clients. You can upgrade your standard membership at any time by paying the difference between subscription plans, to get access to all the themes, HTML codes, PSD files, Icon set, plug-in development codes and detailed documentation. The images and demo assets are not covered under public usage license and are meant as placeholders only.
Premium tech support comes with Developer subscription.
Typically, the cost of an upgrade could be an additional $60 to $100 per year based on the original cost of the theme. The subscription is automatically renewed each year, unless canceled beforehand.
TeslaThemes offers some great discount and sweepstake options to snag it for less
- Developer subscription surveys. Lucky winners are chosen and given access to full developer pack for free! So you pay only the standard license price and get the full stack of features.
- Exclusive 1 year subscription offers – periodic offers from TeslaThemes offers a 365-day subscription, including access to their entire suite of responsive themes and new releases during the period, and premium support along with all PSD, CSS and HTML resources for merely $39!
Best time to claim a TeslaThemes discount
When you’re trying to build your website, it’s important to minimize the initial capital investment. TeslaThemes offers some great discounts, but what would be a good time to ensure your money goes little bit further:
- New website design – If you’re considering building a website for your portfolio or a business, TeslaThemes has some excellent offers. For multi-domain it has the BOGO (buy one, get one free) promotional codes.
- E-Commerce – For online business holidays are a great time to direct traffic. Avail the affiliate benefits, and set up a search-engine optimized business website using some of the biggest holiday savings (40-50% off) offered by TeslaThemes deals.
- Re-designing/ migrating – If you’re moving domains or restructuring your website, TeslaThemes promotional deals to get three or more themes in a value pack, developer packs to custom design, or getting theme specific discounts are a great choice. The themes come with short-codes and responsive design out of the box, and you can simply customize the design elements on a bargain. TeslaThemes also has coupon codes to take 35% off hosting services, for deeper discounts.
Related Promotion Guides & Reviews
ThemeFuse Theme Pricing
One of the things that makes ThemeFuse so unique is their pricing structure. Aside from their awesome theme promotions and discounts, they have three levels of pricing that make their themes affordable for someone on every budget.
As we briefly discussed above, ThemeFuse offers themes for a starting price of only $45. This is much lower than competitors, and is a great deal from the start. The themes come packed with features, and include lifetime licenses and tons of support. Throw in a promo code for money off, and you’ve got yourself a great deal.
Step up from that and pay $85 for a developer license, which just means you get a bonus theme and access to some layered PhotoShop files. Since this option is a mere $85, you can easily mark these up and bill clients for the additions. Easy. Go one step beyond that and for only $199, unlock every theme that ThemeFuse offers. If you are an agency or a serious developer, welcome to your playground.
As a relatively new vendor for WordPress themes, TeslaThemes has stolen a march over its fancied competitors by delivering clean, responsive themes which frequently break away from the traditional “column structure” to provide fresh, elegant post type options. Here’s five of our favorites:
- Zeon – e-commerce theme with terrific visual appeal, Zeon is perfect for online merchandise. Compatible with WooCommerce, Magento, and includes payment gateway for all major credit cards, bank transfers, and PayPal.
- Zero – as the name suggests, this is for the minimalist in you. Elegant scroll animations, revolution slider, beautiful transitions, vector icons, and visual page builder make this a favorite for travel and lifestyle blogs. Fully responsive and compatible for open or boxed layouts.
- Biznex – built with the e-commerce agency in mind, Biznex boasts of an advanced feature set to rival the best in business (puns intended!). Built-in shortcodes for feature plug-ins, Google Maps, AJAX contact form, Parallax scrolling in a fully responsive design, and support for social media make it a top choice for small businesses and corporate websites alike.
- Revoke2 – Like its best-selling predecessor Revoke, this theme too is stylish, flexible, and loaded with functionalities. But there’s more. Revoke 2 has a larger (1170px) grid, translation support, shortcodes, eC0mmerce features, and the revolution slider.
- Zoomy – though listed as a photography, photo blog, or portfolio site, Zoomy has impressive range in customizable features and could just as well serve as an agency website. One of the best gallery effects and transitions available in a WordPress theme.
Electronic media is where the future is. Millions everyday are giving up their desk jobs in a brick-and-mortar establishment to switch to online jobs. Competition however, is fierce. Despite a host of web hosting options and templates, only a handful can truly hit it big. When ‘swim or sink’ is the norm, it takes some serious expertise to lend a hand.
- Theme options – TeslaThemes offers smart, fresh design and contemporary usability for a huge collection of WordPress themes. There are niche themes which cater to every customer category – freelancers, bloggers, e-commerce portals, full corporate solutions and more.
- Ease of use – Build on the sturdy Tesla foundation framework, equipped with an admin panel, user installation guide, and demo options that aid even non-technical users.
- Customization – From simple changes of colors, styles, and layout, to complex refinements in mobile friendly viewports, custom social feeds or more, TeslaThemes let’s your vision take control. Extensive HTML documentation for every theme, allied with visual aid and set up guides are available.
- Marketing – Only excellent marketing services can get your website noticed among a pool of others. From simple search engine optimization (SEO) and analytics to full suite of affiliate marketing options, back-linking, pay-per-click offers and unobtrusive advertisements, you get the whole package.
- Best-in-the-class Support – Even the best in the business get it wrong at times. TeslaThemes doesn’t leave anything to chance. 24 x 7 support center available with skilled professionals, free theme updates, and a comprehensive list of FAQs to resolve any issue.
You get all the great features from TeslaThemes without breaking the bank.
Prices begin as low as $29! You can get some of the best business friendly premium themes for less than $50. Plus there is always a coupon code or a promotional offer around the corner to take more off the theme, the plug-ins, or the hosting services. Need we say more?
TeslaThemes Coupon Code FAQ
Committing to a new WordPress theme service isn’t without doubts and questions. Fortunately, there’s a well curated collection of possible questions addressed here. We pick the most frequently asked ones:
Question 1: Why do I need to have a registered account on your website?
Question 2: How are the payments and discounts handled?
Question 3: What does TeslaTheme’s refund policy look like?
Question 4: Are TeslaThemes secure and compatible with latest WordPress versions? How much do the upgrades cost?
Question 5: How do I install a TeslaThemes theme?
Did this article help you?