23 Jul 15+ Interesting WordPress Themes and Plugins 2020(Free & Premium)
As we know that WordPress acts as a medium where you can tell people about yourself and why you are here in the first place or what value your website can add to their lives. In an era when most of us do not have enough time, the option of going online only helps. As we have witnessed, the internet has become a platform where people are continuously providing a wide range of services and earning money from it. If you are an affiliate looking to generate additional revenue then Flytonic Free themes for affiliates will be a perfect fit for you. The potential earnings are yet another primary reason why people are searching for the best domain names to start a WordPress site. However, it is not easy to earn money blogging and many even fail. What are they doing wrong?
Get 10% off on all products, use coupon OFF10
Being a user myself, if I visit an online shopping website, I would want every option to be there right in front of me. From selecting the brands of different merchandises to order button to help and return these merchandises, I would want everything at my fingertips.
And this is only possible if you have selected interesting free WordPress themes and plugins that draw users. One of the reasons for failure is that they do not address what the user actually wants. Improving your website might cost you some time and money, but it will all be worth it once you become successful. Here we have put together a list of top themes and plugins which you can customize as per your requirements to address the needs of your user domain.
can be the option for people who want to brilliantly use up the spaces to write about their services in a structured form.
- The corresponding theme allows you to artistically turn your web posts with interacting photos and videos.
- Brilliant is a theme which presents a neat environment to different users who will come on your website.
- It is translation ready theme where a lot of users of different ethnicity can translate the entire page as per their language.
- You can add or edit your own logo according to your business needs.
Kale is specially designed for bloggers who are crazy about food. Basically what Kale extravagantly adds to your site is the number of feed displays just like social media sites, which are quite common today.
- These feed displays add to the built quality of your site where you can determine how your content will get organized.
- You can even add the images of the dishes to give a quirky look and increase the readability of your page.
- The sidebar widget contains built-in social media buttons making it easier for you to interact with your users.
Following your passion? Then you should definitely check out Radiate WordPress theme. What is blogging if it does not have interactivity which is where Radiate solves all these queries down.
- Radiate happens to be perfect for blogging, offering you a range of unique visuals which includes tons of customizable options, primary colors and a full-width hero image so that you can consider your brand match.
- With CSS (Cascading Style Sheet), which is a special markup language which enhances the look of your HTML. Radiate gives you the freedom to modify as well as customize the designs of every webpage.
Spacious is a simple and clear yet a powerful WordPress theme to make a mark on your audience. With its four different options of page layout and four different blog display to choose from, you can do a whole lot with this theme.
- It lists a customized primary color which you can match up the theme to build your branding.
- There are different demos available which can make the painful task of creating your website a lot easy.
If you have tons of travel guides and other categories to write about, then Editorial theme can be your best option.
- With the live customized feature, you have the option of editing your website, adding content within the theme, moving a different set of sections and view these changes in the real time basis.
- It is however flexible to use and lets you organize large chunks of editorial content which is quite suitable for your readers.
- Editorial offers tons of widgets, allowing you to customize every bit of your website page sections and you can do it just by one click of your mouse.
Bakes and Cakes
Bakes and Cakes is perfect if you are running a bakery shop. It gives you the right platform to showcase your talent about your love of cakes and what different types of cakes that your bakery specializes in.
- Bakes and Cakes is SEO focused which can help your website rank good on various search engines, thereby, driving more traffic.
- It has the feature of multiple gallery option and product define pages which you can display in front of your baked goods.
- It has pages where you can include various testimonials and reviews from your existing users which can help your future audience.
Are you a professional photographer and writing about your passion for how you do it? You must take some time to research Writee WordPress theme because the corresponding theme offers an ideal platform for image loaded blogs.
- You get a slider hero image giving you the freedom to include several full width images.
- Writee theme has responsive designs which automatically changes which easily fills your desktop, mobile or tablet screen.
- It also gives you the option of Woo Commerce, which possess the power of starting your online order shopping where a user can order the cake through it.
These themes can not only enhance your work and user friendliness but also helps you monetize your work to which you can easily make money. However, let’s look at some of the best plugins for WordPress which gets linked easily with the above mentioned themes and gives you more openness in front of your target audience. Shall we begin?
So, basically, normal people use WordPress to write blogs and showcase their services. After 50-100 posts, their main aim comes to analyze the traffic. Before we go about analyzing the audience traffic, you need something that creates efficient web posts so that you can be present in search engines. To do it, we rank Yoast as the best WordPress plugin for SEO.
- It helps you analyze your content and identify SEO weaknesses.
- To rank your page better, you need to master the art of adding meta descriptions, tags used, keywords to target, etc. With Yoast, you can do it all.
- It builds XML sitemaps and is quite helpful for the bloggers out there.
If you are running a service or posting about your hobbies, you might need a suggestion from your audience. Every website might need a contact form where your followers might tell you about something or post suggestions so that you can create a better site. There can be no best option compared to Ninja Forms for developers to build custom field templates.
- There are no limitations on including a number of fields, forms, actions, emails or submissions.
- Provide additional information to users and redirect them once a form is completed.
- It deals with the fields for dates utilizing a date picker, emails, addresses, phone numbers and more.
- It demonstrates and defines the required fields and particular entry formats.
- It is useful to manage, edit and export the form user submissions.
Your website needs a contact form so that the visitors can contact you easily. WPForms plugin can be used to create contact forms, online order forms, payment forms, email subscriptions forms, polls, surveys etc.
- WPForms is a type of plugin which can be easily integrated with all the payment and marketing platforms.
- It is useful in creating a powerful form in no time.
- Include options to help create custom WordPress registration form or login page easily.
If we talk about the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress, the most preferred plugin is MonsterInsights. It helps you to exactly connect the website to Google Analytics which help you how the visitor finds you and use the website. The most incredible part of this plugin that shows all the stats that are important for your WordPress dashboard.
OptinMonster is a WordPress application and plugin which is known as the most popular conversion rate optimization tool. With the use of this plugin, you are allowed to convert the abandoning website visitors into email customers and subscribers.
It is most suitable for bloggers, e-commerce websites and business websites. If you want to earn money from your website traffic, then you make use of OptinMonster plugin to your website.
In today’s world, email is the easiest and convenient tool to market your product, service or business. It allows to stay in touch with the users even if you leave your website. Thus, the WordPress experts say the business owner to build the email lists in the correct way.
Constant Contact is also one of the most popular service providers dealing in email marketing. It comes with a platform that allows to prepare an email list and send email newsletters to your users/ subscribers. It is quick and easy to use, even the new users can also work well without any flaw.
For every online business owner, security is a top most priority. Sucuri is a WordPress plugin that offers security and web application firewall which can be the best protection for your website.
Sucuri protects and monitors the site from malware threats, DDoS, brute force attacks, XSS attacks and other types of attack too. If you haven’t a firewall protection plugin on your WordPress website, then have Sucuri as one.
The WordPress assignment help experts recommend this as the best support for your website because of the following reasons:
- 24/7/365 support
- Limitless cleanups for website infection
- Full malware cleanup
- Provide a report for all the cleaned files
- It scans and monitors website daily
- Fast response and turnaround time
Being a WordPress user, it is quite important to keep the data and files secure. Thus, you need a plugin to backup and secure your database. UpdraftPlus is one of the most used WordPress backup plugins by the users. This plugin helps to set-up an automatic backup and store them on locations like Google Drive, S3, Dropbox, FTP, Rackspace, email, and more. This plugin is absolutely free but to experience incredible features and support, you need to get a paid subscription.
WP Rocket is the best WordPress caching plugin to improve your WordPress website performance and speed. You do need any technical skills to use it. With the use of this plugin, the WordPress caching setting will automatically turn on. You are required to buy its subscription to enjoy features.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. David Carson is a WordPress expert for My Assignment Services. He loves to explore WordPress themes and plugins. Also, he is offering WordPress assignment help to university’s students. He has an impeccable history in catering to the students of most reputed universities.