17 Sep Best Email Hosting Solutions 2020
In the previous blog, you got to know about the importance and advantages of having your email hosted. If you are a business/ company whose work in mainly dependent upon emails, especially transportation of sensitive and confidential data, then you must opt for the right email hosting service provider. We have already brought into the limelight the parameters you need to compare before choosing an email host. In this blog, we are going to tell you about some of the best email hosting providers that are both affordable and promising in terms of offering features. We would also like to say to you some of their demerits to help you make a clear and wise decision.
Get 10% off on all products, use coupon OFF10
Intermedia Exchange Email
Intermedia costs around $7.49 per month per user. For a price above average, it offers services like online Microsoft exchange, additional security, white-glove support, 24/7 phone support, 99.999 percent financially backed uptime guaranteed, and unlimited mailbox storage. It is indeed ahead in terms of capabilities and features. A dedicated support team handles your setup and email migration for free. Willingly, if you pay as much as $14.99, you get office 365 services along with all the features mentioned above.
- Excellent management user interface
- Access to Microsoft Office apps
- Fully guided setup
- slightly on the pricier side of the table
- missing some of the features of office 365
- demo not readily available
Okta Identity Management
OKTA is a great identity- management- as -a -service option(IDaaS) solution. Its most basic plan starts at $3 per user per month. It then provides automated software-as-a-service(SaaS) and multi-factor authentication adding up to the cost making it $10 per user per month. It integrates beyond Microsoft’s active directory to other identity services including, workday, google apps, and more.
- Active Directory(AD) agent is easy to set up with zero ongoing configuration at the server.
- The user portal is user-friendly and useful with features like tabbed application groups and automatic app launching.
- Best-in-class support for integration with multiple directories to allow you to use multiple identity providers without having to compromise upon data quality.
- proper integration of multiple directories can be a complicated process
- critical features like the provision of Saas is only done when paying higher
- Security policies are per app, increasing the admin workload, and reducing reusability.
Slack Email Hosting
Slack has a free option and two tiers of paid plans, plus and standard. Stack plus costs about $15 per user per month, whereas Stack standard costs around $8 per user per month. The free plan lets you have unlimited members in your accounts but limited features like having video and audio calls between two people and not in a group, local 5GB file storage, 10,000 messages available to search, limited to integrate with ten third-party apps at max. With stack standard, you can search anything in your message history plus unlimited integrations. The file storage increases up to 10 GB, and audio and video call up to 15 people. It uses advanced statistics and priority support.
Slack plus increases the storage of up to 20GB per person. You get 24/7 support with a 4 hour response time
- highly customizable
- integration with other collaboration and office tools
- rich set of options and tools
- audio and video calls lack good quality
Google G Suite Business
G suite’s basic edition includes calendars, document editing apps, email, and video conferencing. The basic edition comprises of storage space of approximately 30GB. However, if you pay up to $10 per month, you get unlimited storage, file management features, and added security that the basic edition lacks. Google G suite business plan has about 99.978 percent uptime. A 14-day trial is also available on their website.
- excellent usability
- full collaboration suite
- the excellent anti-phishing and anti-spam engine
- no compatibility with Microsoft exchange
- no built-in way to send encrypted email
- occasional glitches upon receiving calendar invites from external servers
Rackspace hosted exchange
Rackspace’s hosted email solution is based upon Microsoft’s exchange email server platform. It comprises of 100Gb mailboxes, 100 percent financially-backed uptime guarantee, top-notch security, and familiarity that Microsoft exchange provides. The email service is completely stand-alone. If you pay an additional $3 per user per month, you can unlock the feature of email archiving. If you pay an extra 8$, you get full Microsoft office per user. It also offers a 100% uptime. You also get 24/7 phone support and a 14-day free trial.
- access to Microsoft office
- Secure environment
- 100 percent guaranteed uptime
- Domains can be difficult to manage
- the management user interface has a dated appearance
So, we hope we gave you some reliable email hosting providers in the market. We have given you a detailed analysis, pros as well as cons of choosing these email hosting services. Now, get connected to a good email hosting service provider and transport confidential data through your email, which having to worry about the security of data.