18 Dec 7 Best E-commerce WordPress Plugins for 2019
So you have your eCommerce store setup on WordPress,
Excellent choice below you will find a few plugins to turbo charge your shop.
With more people opting to shop online, the recommendation below will help your further standout.
Almost all business sectors are benefiting from the fast growth of the shift to online with annual sales of £54billion in the UK alone, in recent years, there as also been a surge in purchases made from mobile and tablet. Make your website is either responsive or as a mobile version for users on smaller devices. In the case, you have not already up and running with you e-commerce business check out these free themes to help you get started. We recommend using WooCommerce if you decide to run your store on WordPress. We did a great compression of the best options to power you store.
Without further ado let’s look a some of the best e-commerce WordPress plugins available on the market for 2019 and beyond.
Get 20% off on the Best WordPress Themes & Plugins
List of 6 best E-commerce plugins for WordPress.
Yes, you can easily run a fully functional e-commerce website. Hundreds of them are available online but, I’m sharing the hand-picked which have been used by thousands of users, at least, and are known for their quality of code and performance.
Read any similar compilation and I can bet that you’ll find WooCommerce at the first place. This is truly an e-commerce plugin as it covers almost anything you need and is widely recognised as the best way to turn a simple WordPress website into an online store. Writing everything about this plugin is beyond the scope here, so I’ll name the highlights and recommend you to check rest of the things.
- It supports delivery features, along with multiple payment options and offer a dedicated and complete control over the product listing.
- It also offers a free Storefront named theme which is 100% compatible with the plugin.
- The most important thing to note is that it is an open-source product which means it is 100% customizable and everyone has the right to make anything out of it.
You can watch this video have a visual look on the same.
#2 WP eCommerce
The key feature of this free plugin is that it allows customizations through HTML and CSS. So, if you know the way around these programming languages, then this plugin will be your favourite. Other features offered include integration with all popular and safe payment gateways, secure check-out with SSL, built-in marketing tool to help sell more products, dedicated shipping tools, order management area, etc.
- The developer has offered video tutorials to help the user set up and get started easily. It comes with hundreds of hooks which are vital for making a proper functional and compatible WordPress theme.
- The feature I personally like is the integration with popular couriers, which creates a sense of trust in the mind of visitors, as delivery service is equally important as of any other.
This plugin offers a complete solution for digital or virtual products. So, if you’re setting a new shop to sell such products online, then Jigoshop can help you doing the same in just 10 minutes. Along with the cart facilities, it offers detailed reports of whatever going in or out with your shop and it even maintained stocks, which is crucial for the success of any e-commerce store.
- The area where it excels and leave the competition beyond is it support for downloadable content or visual products, like affiliate ones.
- It can also be used for affiliate websites and even for selling Grouped products.
- The developer also offers extensions and compatible themes with the plugin, which is, indeed helpful.
#4 Easy Digital Downloads
This is the next one in our compilation which is again available for free and comes with features like dedicated support for Stipe, PayPal, etc., payment gateways and can even allow selling bundled products. The plugin is available in multiple languages. It even supports selling products with activation keys, which are generated within the plugin itself. Cool, right?
- It keeps a historical record of purchase and download as per the user accounts, which helps them to buy or download those products again. It even keeps payment history.
- Every purchase or product is kept with detailed information, pictures or logos.
- The reports generated within are even downloaded in PDF or CSV formats, which helps in running an analytic software and see how the e-shop is working out.
You can watch this video demonstration to know the plugin better.
If you’ve been waiting for a premium solution, then MarketPress is the one I’ll recommend, which is even available for free. So, you have the perfect chance to check and test a plugin before buying. As usual, it is easy to setup and supports multiple payment gateways which internationally acclaimed. It offers multiple shipping options and even takes care of different taxes and VAT, which is a feature mostly left uncovered by dozens of plugins in this niche.
- The plugin can limit the number of orders as per product or user.
- It’s perfectly compatible to run websites for sharing coupons, discounts and is also affiliate friendly.
- It supports both real products and the digital ones. You can even sell software or books which are downloadable.
- The plugin comes integrated deeply with WPML, meaning it’s convertible to any international language.
Here’s a video demonstration of the best of this plugin.
#6 Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce
It’s a WooCommerce compatible plugin available for $22. It offers dozens of features which are both unique and standard as per the realm of e-commerce market is concerned. The plugin offers unique functionality which allows the creation of zones to manage the product sells as per country or state or city and you can even narrow it down to postal codes.
- The plugin allows categorisation of products based on price, quantity, weight and even dimensions.
- It supports return and other facilities to further helps the user experience to build up.
- The plugin is compatible with WPML and it also supports volumetric shipping.
The things left to be done is to find a perfect premium theme, a better WordPress hosting, and an e-commerce run that can convert hundreds of visitors into customers. I bet you have already planned the idea and is good enough to work forward. After you’ve selected the perfect plugin from this collection, check out our other best e-commerce theme compilation. Good luck with your e-shop!