16 Dec List of 7 Best Insurance WordPress Themes
Picking up a perfect Insurance WordPress theme isn’t that easy
Get 20% off - The Most trusted Theme brand in the World
as only a perfectly coded, professional looking, and mobile-friendly website
can help you achieve better growth in the Insurance sector, which is highly competitive.
The yield is impressive but to achieve that, you need to invest first. That starts with the website, which serves the digital profile of your insurance business. So, instead of investing a lot of time and money into a custom theme, why not look at some best insurance WordPress themes?
Roundup of the best insurance WordPress themes for 2019
If this interests you, then following are the best Insurance WordPress themes I found over the web. Each of them can be used for any business, in our case, it’s insurance and trust me, it can save hundreds of dollars.
In the theme development realm, the winners are the one which continuously evolve and bring quick upgrades to stay ahead of the competition, both in terms of security and performance. Well, Avada should be your choice if these things mean anything to you. It’s clearly one of the best-selling themes on the ThemeForest platform and is priced $59.
- The template covered at front-end is customizable using the Fusion Builder which is a drag and drop tool. Yes, it’s a multipurpose theme which can perfectly suit the Insurance niche we’re targeting.
- Apart from unlimited design options to choose, the theme also has powerful and all required options covered.
- The overall layout is flexible, smooth, and simply responsive to work on any mobile device, which can be crucial for your business to convert mobile customers.
This particular theme, which is priced $59, comes with WooCommerce integration, thus, it can be used to run an e-commerce in the insurance sector. It covers tons of Shortcodes, and includes Premium Sliders, layered PSD files, etc. The way it’s homepage is designed, it can be used for insurance or any business for the matter.
- It offers a responsive and fully customizable design layout, which promises to work on any mobile device or the traditional PCs and laptops.
- The theme comes with video tutorials, thus, helping users to understand quickly and get started with the package.
#3 Pindol WordPress Theme
Pindol comes with the full-width layout, thus, it offers coverage of the complete real-estate, thus, giving you more space to work on. It comes with the Revolution Slider which is known around the industry for its fast performance and responsive layout. The theme supports about 80 Shortcodes and allows customizing content and background patterns easily. You can buy it for $49.
- It supports unlimited colors and fonts, which helps in achieving even better customization. Yes, it also includes a dedicated Options Panel.
- It brings dedicated support for WPML, thus, becoming a truly translation ready package.
- It is responsive and supports Retina display perfectly. Most importantly, it can score 90% in the Google PageSpeed Insights test, which is vital ranking factors in the current SEO realm.
#4 Cherry Insurance WordPress Theme
Another TemplateMonster theme for WordPress platform that supports almost every insurance sector from within. You’ll get tons of options to pick and easily adjust the layout for travel insurance, condo insurance, life insurance, auto insurance, and many more. As of other TemplateMonster themes, it also comes with an Options Panel, thus, allowing total customization. It’s priced $75 which is ahead of its competition, so you better check everything before making the purchase.
- It comes with features like custom typography with support for Google Font, multiple color options to pick, Fantastic Sliders, SEO optimized, advanced backup, and lifetime free updates.
- It includes Stock photos which are showcased in the Demo content.
- The overall design layout is responsive and the whole theme is compatible with every popular browser known in the current world.
As some of you might have judged by the name, the theme is suitable for any kind of business and supports regular PCs and Retina display powered Macs and other Apple gadgets. It’s priced $49 over ThemeForest and comes with dedicated free support for first six months, along with the promise of future updates. The theme supports video posts.
- The theme comes with responsive layout and holds premium sliders which also works correctly on mobile devices.
- The package includes layered PSD files, along with the option of customizing everything. It packs an option to change the color theme easily, and you’re allowed to pick almost any color of your choice.
- It comes with Drag & Drop builder allowing further customization which are easy to carry out and also supports Google Fonts.
#6 Insurance Business WordPress Theme
As the name suggests, this particular one is designed and developed customary to the Insurance sector. Even the demo targets the niche and still, the theme is customizable using the options panel offered inside. Since, it’s a TemplateMonster theme, so you’ll get a bunch of options to choose when it comes to buying. You can buy it for $75.
- The theme supports custom post types and any of them can be included at the homepage itself.
- It comes with support for WPML, i.e., the theme is ready for active translation from deep within.
- Other features included are customized typography, SEO optimization, responsive, advanced backup, lifetime free updates, and filterable portfolio.
#7 Insurance Services Online WordPress Theme
If our previous TemplateMonster recommendation didn’t look good to you, then this particular one is the last I can recommend. It comes with unique design layout which is both premium and custom made for insurance niche. The theme is priced $75 and it comes with dedicated support, and free lifetime updates in future.
- The package is 100% responsive and retina ready. It is also compatible with cross-browsers.
- The theme supports multiple post formats and supports multiple languages via WPML certification, thus, allowing you to target a global market, easily.
Before you jump to any conclusion, i.e., picking the final one, I hope that you’ve compared at least 2-3 options available above. It’s highly recommended to save extra money and efforts! If you can’t make it out yourself, then share your side of requirements and we’ll handpick the perfect one. Let us know if we can help you any further in the WordPress sector. Peace!