11 Sep 5+ Best WordPress Classifieds Themes 2021
Divi is the perfect WordPress theme that can be used for building for different types of classified sites. It’s worth noting that using Divi WordPress theme delivers multiple significant benefits to site owners.
You should know that the theme has a classic directory structure. With Divi theme you’ll find it easy to display categories on the site’s homepage.
Plus, Divi makes it possible to create paid featured listings on your classified website.
The reality is that Divi is an eCommerce ready WordPress theme that supports PayPal and other payment solutions.
It’s also important to note that Divi has a custom form builder. That means that you’ll be able to select fields that need to be displayed during the listing submission process.
Keep in mind that Divi WordPress theme comes with unlimited color schemes. Using the theme’s color control panel you’ll find it easy to select background images, custom colors and fonts for your site.
It’s clear that Divi is a SEO friendly, fully responsive and easy to customize WordPress classified theme. Without a doubt, you’ll definitely like to build a classified site with Divi WordPress theme.
Running a classified website is not that easy as you need to take care of a lot of stuff. But, how about getting a theme which can take care of functional and technical things? Rest, you’ll be left with the data handling part! Listify is one such theme which can take care of everything, because of covering every known base in this classified niche.
As an admin, you can control every listing, keep different price tags for a different set of features, and as a user, one can post listings, post free or paid details, and see things converting in real time. The same theme can be used to run a fully functional WooCommerce powered e-commerce shop or a blog with every needed feature available.
- The package uses responsive layout and is compatible with high-resolution and Retina ready screens.
- It can handle different pricing for features offering a complete flexibility and helping to run a functional membership site.
- It comes with integration for Gravity Forms, FacetWP, NinjaForms, WooCommerce and many other industrial standard plugins
My next recommendation is Directory, which is an incredibly powerful solution. It can be used for running a multiple niche classified site or a specific one covering six other specific niches, starting with real estate, auto motors, hotels and restaurant, education, and jobs board. The theme even supports RTL languages natively, meaning you can run a website in Urdu or similar languages.
It features the same set of pricing package features as of my previously recommended theme. Additionally, it integrates the map natively and offers filters based on the same data. For example, users are allowed to quickly find listings based on distance and various other elements. Powerful, right?
- The theme supports online payment gateways like Skrills, Authorized, PayPal, and much more.
- It offers a notification facility for both admin and individual users. Users are allowed to create their profiles as well.
- In spite of being so powerful, the theme still works great on mobile devices and is compatible with SEO norms.
The best part about this premium offering at ThemeForest is that it comes in two variants, which are completely (almost) different from each other. Thus, offering you two options to pick between. One layout which is also the newer one uses Map as basic for listings while the other one uses images and data for listing. Both versions come with dedicated Google Map integration.
It offers the admin to keep a time frame for each listing, making them expire after a limited time interval. Other than available fields and forms, it also offers custom fields which can be customized and set according to personal requirements. The theme is 100% responsive and Retina ready.
- The theme comes with PayPal integration and ready, which helps in staying away from a headache related to technical part of monetizations.
- It comes with bbPress plugin and integration, making the theme perfect for memberships and user profiles.
- It comes with a Premium Layer Slider plugin, which works perfectly with featured listings.
- Options to put paid listings are also available.
As the name suggests, this theme uses a Flat design language, looking completely modern and elegant from every corner. Other classified listing features are also available and work perfectly. The theme comes with bbPress integration, making it ready for running user base or membership sites. The theme uses responsive, and Retina displays ready layout, with great styling options to easily pick and implement any customizations.
It is translation and multilingual ready for helping the site to run on a global scale. A dedicated search tool with available filters and categories is also part of the package. It comes with Google Maps integration and support for geolocation tags and elements. The developers are keen to add new fields regularly, and the theme also comes with Custom Fields to help you create your own. It comes integrated with PayPal too.
- The package comes with WooCommerce compatibility, allowing users to run an e-commerce store.
- It uses Bootstrap as a base, making the data totally secure and high performing.
- It comes with 650+ Google fonts, making it easy to switch and select any Typography.
- It includes a Premium Layer Slider plugin, available for showcasing featured listings in a homepage mounted slider.
- The package also includes 369 vector icons, available for multiple listing types and offering more visually attractive listings.
Classifier is a product of Color Labs Project, a renowned WordPress developer and you can check the quality included by its demo itself. The kind of features it includes are both obvious and rare ones. Moreover, it uses a mobile first design, making it available perfectly for mobile devices and each of it functions work properly.
It can help you run a membership site, and offers a dedicated Dashboard for individual users. BuddyPress integration is also present to make things further better. The categories are divided by tabs and custom forms and fields are available to ease searching further.
- The theme is built using HTML5 and CSS3 norms, making it both modern and secure, as per latest standards.
- It comes with an Admin Panel behind the scene available for bringing any subtle changes in visuals.
- The theme is always kept compatible with latest WordPress version, and it packs all other features you may or may not need.
- It also holds deep social integration for bringing better conversions and making your site social proof.
It’s a great idea to build a travel related classified site with such a WordPress theme as Explorable. The cool thing about Explorable is that this WordPress theme is designed to make it possible for you to create location-based listings on your website. With Explorable you’ll be able integrate your travel related site with user star ratings system. Other theme’s features include: Google Maps Integration, filterable listings search, theme customizer, unlimited custom background images and a large collection of short codes. It’s pretty easy to build and control a classified site with Explorable WordPress theme. Above all, Explorable makes a difference as a WordPress theme with a fully responsive design.
*last updated 01/10/2021