18 Nov How to Set up Finale – An Elegant Free WordPress Theme
Finale is a new elegant and beautiful free WordPress theme from ThemeSmarts. ThemeSmarts is a WordPress themes designer and creator who released many really awesome free themes that stand out from the crowd. The theme Finale comes with an impressive look and layout. You can use the theme for website types such as business, corporate, services, portfolio or another related niche. This theme can be customized with features such as theme options, it includes an unlimited number of styles, each page has its own header image uploader, you can set up your social media icons plus much more. If you looking for a great multi-purpose theme, then Finale is a theme for you.
Get 10% off on all products, use coupon OFF10
In the post I am will show how you can have this theme setup and functional, on my sister site we had visitors asking question like:
My first question is how can I get rid of that big "F" in the middle of my page.
Once you have uploaded this theme you can the get to work customizing it.
1. you might want to import the themes demo content.
To start this was how my demo site look.
2. Navigate to yourdomain.com/wp-admin/nav-menus.php to set up your menu then save.
3. Now we will look at how to setup our homepage:
– Create a new page titled home or whatever you would like to name your homepage, save.
– Once That’s done go to settings and select or click the Readings tab this should redirect you to the readings settings, one you’re there select the “A Static Page” and select the page we created earlier.
4. To change the F. logo, navigate to the theme options and click the x to remove F logo then upload your own logo and save.
This is the finished result of my setup:
Thank you for visiting you can see some of our free themes here: https://85ideas.com/category/public-releases/ If you have missed anything out please let us know within the comments below.