19 Dec List of 6 Best WordPress Store Themes
E-commerce is at its best in the current time and in coming years, it’s going to be an icon in commerce field.
Build your own website , Get 10% off on all products, use coupon OFF10
No doubt, everyone is going forward on the platform Amazon created, and you’ve some plans too.
Talking of the Amazon, it generated billions in revenue in Q4 of 2018, as reported by International Business Times. This concludes for approx 23% growth this year when compared to last. The report further detailed the prime reason behind this immense growth, which is to be Amazon’s Prime service, which focuses on offering digital content via online streaming.
Till now, picking up WordPress for the base was a perfect choice, but the next big thing you need is an e-commerce specific theme, right? We’ve already compiled the list of best e-commerce plugins to help further with the cause.
Best WordPress Store Themes
Well, here is a compilation of some of the best WordPress store themes I found over the web. Since, e-commerce is a very premium and brand specific business, so I’m recommending only the premium themes.
As pointed out by ThemeForest itself, Flatsome is the best selling WooCommerce theme ever. Achieving this appreciation from industry standard theme provider, isn’t that easy. But, things got easy for you, as you no longer have to search.
It’s a premium theme, but it comes with free lifetime support and updates. The design is superb, modern and very elegant, which are crucial for an e-commerce setup to work.
- It offers features like Smart Header, Google Fonts, dedicated navigation for the mobile device, responsive layout, Mega Menu support, etc.
- The theme supports custom cart icons, beautiful account pages, and supports custom posts. It even allows blocking of a specific post type.
- The best feature according to me is the built-in quick view that helps visitors to view quickly a product in full form, without loading up a new webpage.
#2 The Retailer
As the name suggests, the theme is perfectly designed for running an e-commerce website powered by WordPress at the base. The key feature to note here is its dedicated, responsive layout for specific devices, and the mobile version not just works fine, but also looks awesome. The Retailer is one of the top selling themes on the ThemeForest, and yes, it comes with proper documentation, and video tutorials for WooCommerce and WordPress to help beginners.
- The theme offers Visual Composer, which helps in quickly building a webpage from scratch, and achieve any kind of unique layout, possible.
- The installation and setup process is simple and straight. Afterward, the documentation can help you with everything.
- It comes with lots of advanced options that can help you set different visual parameters for products in the online shop.
#3 Bazar Shop
This theme should be your pick if you’re looking to get tons of customization options. It does offer a standard e-commerce flat design and responsive layout, but it misses out lots of modern introduction in the web design industry. Still, it packs features that are powerful enough to drive a fully functional e-commerce platform. And, as the developer itself claims, (and so does most of its reviews) it’s a Brandable theme.
- It supports WPML, Catalog mode, unlimited sliders, and Shortcodes. It even includes two premium slider plugins along with a premium popup plugin.
- The theme is SEO optimized to ensure better visibility in the SERP.
- It holds deep integration for WooCommerce, which clearly means that you can have every possible e-commerce related feature and customizations within.
If Modern Layout is what you’re looking for, then Shopkeeper is the best you can get. It brings integration of the best on Earth, Visual Composer drag and drop page builder tool, which brings tons of customization to the table. Apart from the customizations, the theme also includes dozens of additional functionalities to become a very specific and Modern (check out its Demo to judge yourself) template for WordPress.
- The design is the prime attraction and the kind of customization offered stretch it further to get a mind-blowing scorecard in the user experience.
- The theme comes with dedicated support, and it holds thousands of sales to support that.
- It can be used to run a fully functional blog for the e-commerce portal too, which can help in attaining better brand appearance and gain authority in the eyes of search engines.
#5 Mr. Tailor
Fully responsive, Visual Composer integration, advanced options, easy installation and setup, one-on-one support and featured Elite Author are the main attraction according to the listing. But, the thing I love about this theme is the design. It focuses on sharing a lot of details with the reader before convincing him/her to make the purchase. Since the introduction of e-commerce this long but very promising, method has been of industrial standard. So, with this theme, you’re getting that authority functionalities and design standards to start with.
- It comes with Drag and Drop customizations, allowing you to come quickly up with a new web layout without writing a single code.
- It includes Slider Revolution premium plugin that brings special transition effects to the table.
- The theme even supports parallax scrolling and offers different sections for this.
- It includes sticky header navigation, which is currently a new standard in the navigation area.
This is the last recommendation from my side, and this time, I’m sharing the theme that looks awesome and has lots of functionalities too. It comes with amazing premium sliders to quickly grab visitor’s attention. And it supports 600+ Google Fonts to help improve the typography on site. The theme also comes with proper and dedicated support.
- The key feature to note here is its compatibility with the latest version of WordPress. The developers are keen to keep things updated and fresh, which is crucial for security, stability and performance.
- The theme is 100% Retina ready and totally responsive to work on any mobile device, tablet PC, or traditional desktop or laptop systems.
- If you love changing color schemes, then it comes with a dedicated option to help you pick any color of your choice and the layout will be adjusted accordingly.
This is all I got guys! If you need help in picking a single theme out of these fantastic options, then share your specific requirements in the discussion section below. I can understand that making a selection out of these awesome options can be tough. Don’t forget to share and subscribe to our free e-mail newsletter. Between, which product you’re planning to sell online?